« Home | Hobbit name » | Dog days » | Further adventures of coconuts » | Bliss » | Coconuts » | Technical "support" » | Here we go »

Good hair day gone bad

My hair was looking great this morning. I am talking top notch, A+ hair day, which doesn't happen very often. I just went to the bathroom and it looks like crap! The lift is all gone, the bangs are going wonky and it's just not working at all. That is so disappointing! Good hair days are rare and should last ALL day. And I have a presentation to do at a conference in an hour and a half. ***sigh***

I hate when that happens. Sometimes I'll get my hair looking just like I want and we'll go out. About half way through the evening of conversation where I am thinking to myself that I am so happy my hair is looking good, I go to use the bathroom and find out I look like a complete loser with flat lame-o hair....ugh!!!

I feel for you.

Post a Comment