« Home | Sandango » | I'm a code writing fool » | Our mascot, Monkey, making friends with the octopus  » | The tower and castle. The tower has a winding pat... » | My friend the octupus  » | The completed castle  » | Here's me starting to carve the bridge with the oc... » | Starting to carve the castle, where the tee off wi... » | Setting up the forms and planning our golf course  » | Success! »

Getting to know........Mind Sprite!

If you're reading this, you are hereby forced to post your own "Get to Know..." post on your own blog! :P I got this one from Yankee Bob. 10 REALLY RANDOM THINGS ABOUT ME 1. I was a teenage missionary to Iceland. 2. I hate white cars. 3. I can roll my tongue and flip it over upside down. 4. I have no sense of distance. 5. I am naturally attracted to anything purple or fringed. 6. I grew bacteria in a petri dish from my back yard dirt in college. 7. I was a gymnast (vault was my specialty) 8. I don’t’ like mustard. 9. Monkeys make me laugh. 10. I won’t buy generic toilet paper. 9 WAYS TO WIN MY HEART 1. Make me laugh. 2. Treat me like a princess on my birthday. 3. Stop talking while I sing along to my favorite song. 4. Look me in the eye when we talk. 5. Get along with my cat. 6. Pass on the onions when we are on a date. 7. Read a book. 8. Don’t need me to be by your side at all times. 9. Surprise me with a small gesture, such as buying my favorite ice cream when I am coming over. 8 THINGS I CARRY/WEAR EVERYDAY 1. Clothes 2. My grandmother’s old wedding band 3. Clean underwear 4. My glasses 5. Blistex (I’m addicted, I admit it) 6. My sense of humor. 7. My purse 8. My diamond earrings (gift from high school boyfriend) 7 THINGS THAT ANNOY ME 1. People who talk incessantly when you obviously could care less 2. People who walk all over other people to get ahead 3. Those really loud car commercials on the radio 4. Commercials in general 5. Male chauvanist pigs 6. Getting up in the morning 7. Traffic 6 PLACES I'VE VISITED 1. Iceland 2. Scotland 3. Mexico 4. The Bahamas 5. Hawaii 6. Alaska 5 THINGS I WANT TO DO BEFORE I DIE 1. Find true love 2. Visit Ireland and Scotland 3. Learn an art form 4. Spin fire poi 5. Own and renovate an old house 4 THINGS I'M AFRAID OF 1. Dying in a fire 2. Failure 3. Spiders 4. Heights 3 THINGS I DO EVERYDAY 1. Oversleep 2. Talk to my hunny 3. Eat sugar 2 THINGS I'M TRYING NOT TO DO NOW 1. Work 2. Eat sugar 1 PERSON I WANT TO SEE NOW 1. My hunny