« Home | I'm a code writing fool » | Our mascot, Monkey, making friends with the octopus  » | The tower and castle. The tower has a winding pat... » | My friend the octupus  » | The completed castle  » | Here's me starting to carve the bridge with the oc... » | Starting to carve the castle, where the tee off wi... » | Setting up the forms and planning our golf course  » | Success! » | I shamelessy stole this from Chicken, who got it f... »

Sandango

Today is my Friday and I am so very, very glad. Me and hunny are heading up to Ocean Shores, WA in the morning for a weekend of camping and fun in the sand. He will be on a professional team - Sandango - doing a big, awesome Willy Wonka scene. Unfortunately, I won't get to help with the team, but I'm going to take the carving lessons from the masters on Friday and will be watching and absorbing during the competition. I might have gotten a spot, but they needed some heavy duty shovelers and that is definitely NOT my bag! I guess I'll just be a good girlfriend/groupie and maybe they'll invite me next year.