« Home | I shamelessy stole this from Chicken, who got it f... » | Going home to Mama's » | Cannon Beach link » | Sand sculpture » | zzzzzzzzz » | There they are! » | Where, oh where, have my lips gone? » | Laundromat etiquette » | Plagiarism is fun! » | Private affairs »

Success!

Our rag tag little team took third place in our division at Cannon Beach! I was pretty happy with that, all things considered. The first and second place teams had four people, where we only had three. We also thought we had until 2pm and we actually had to be done at 12:30pm, so we didn't get nearly as much detail in as we wanted. But my giant octupus under the bridge to the water hazard turned out cool. I figured out how to post pictures (yeah for me!), but I did them backwards, so start from the bottom!

It looks like so much fun. I can't wait to try it with you!!

Next year, my feathered friend....next year!!!

Post a Comment