« Home | Going home to Mama's » | Cannon Beach link » | Sand sculpture » | zzzzzzzzz » | There they are! » | Where, oh where, have my lips gone? » | Laundromat etiquette » | Plagiarism is fun! » | Private affairs » | MIA Makeup »

I shamelessy stole this from Chicken, who got it from Nutshell Crack'd who got it from Mel Mega over at Incestuous Amplification Three names I go by: 1. Chicken Boo 2. Irish 3. spork Three things I like about myself: 1. My sarcastic sense of humor 2. Intelligence 3. Creativity Three things I don't like about myself: 1. I'm lazy 2. I have no willpower 3. Monumental student debt (this should really be something like not thinking before making a major, life altering decisions) Three parts of my heritage: 1. Scotch Irish 2. Norwegian 3. German Three things that scare me: 1. Dying in a fire (past life burning at the stake?!?!) 2. Heights 3. Failure Three of my everyday essentials: 1. Lots of sleep 2. Sugar 3. Talking to loved ones Three things I am wearing right now: 1. Clothes 2. My granmother's old wedding band 3. A smirk Three of my fave bands or musical artists: 1. U2 (always and forever a fan) 2. Sarah McLachlan 3. Clumsy Lovers (Ow! Sorry........) Three physical things that attract me to the opposite sex: 1. Eyes 2. Smile 3. Hair Three places I want to go on vacation: 1. Ireland and Scotland 2. Anywhere tropical 3. Vegas Three new things I want to try in the next 12 months: 1. Burning Man!!!! 2. Spinning fire 3. Ceramics Three things I just can't do: 1. Get up on time 2. Measure distances 3. Vote Republican Three things I want to do before I die: 1. Stand on the coast of Ireland with the wind blowing through my hair 2. Take a train across Canada 3. Own a house Three celeb crushes: 1. Ewan McGregor (just replace that girl with me) 2. Hugh Jackman (it was either this picture or in leather as Wolverine.......) 3. John Cusack (what girl didn't want him after this scene?)

mmmmmmm John Cusack Yum!!

Your vacation places are exactly the same as mine, but in a different order. Sunny spots first. Gloomy spots last.

Realistically speaking, my vacation list is in reverse order of where I might actually go in the next decade!

Post a Comment