« Home | Getting to know........Mind Sprite! » | Sandango » | I'm a code writing fool » | Our mascot, Monkey, making friends with the octopus  » | The tower and castle. The tower has a winding pat... » | My friend the octupus  » | The completed castle  » | Here's me starting to carve the bridge with the oc... » | Starting to carve the castle, where the tee off wi... » | Setting up the forms and planning our golf course  »

Whoa, it's wi-fi!

I have no idea what wi-fi actually is, but if it means I can sit here in my hotel room at the coast watching the ocean and posting to my blog, I'm all for it. At least until the connection intermittently cuts out. Geez, I've used this technology for less than an hour and I'm already dependent on it and getting annoyed when it's not there!

I didn't know you had a lap top with the wi-fi capability. Is there something I should know??

I borrowed it from my place of work ;) I WISH I had a laptop!!!

My laptop doesn't have wifi but I have thought about getting a card for it so I can have the option should I need it.

We tried to stay in hotels with high speed internet that was plug in while crossing the US this summer because I needed my Internet fix every three days or so....I know, I am a junkie

I did wonder what the heck I needed a computer for when I was at the beach, but I got caught up on my blogs and tribes :)

Post a Comment