« Home | Happy St Patrick's Day!!! It's a good day to be ... » | My new pet!!! » | What strange habits??? » | Happy Anniversary! » | My Happy Place » | My sentiments for the day » | Where's Daffy? » | That's SIR to you, mister! » | Word cloud » | Snow day! »

Sing it, Ani

"i speak without reservation from what i know and who i am. i do so with the understanding that all people should have the right to offer their voice to the chorus whether the result is harmony or dissonance, the worldsong is a colorless dirge without the differences that distinguish us, and it is that difference which should be celebrated not condemned. should any part of my music offend you, please do not close your ears to it. just take what you can use and go on." ---Ani DiFranco

Ani DiFranco - I know her. Angry chick music ;)

Exactly! I'm not too sure I like her music, but I did like the quote!

I like this. It is how I try to live even though I trip up sometimes....this is the path to happiness...for me.

Post a Comment