« Home | Shuffle » | Rhetorical question » | Jolly bottom » | Where are my binoculars? » | UGH » | Freudian slip? » | Music of Life » | I'd like to thank the Academy...... » | Stealth blogger » | Home, Sweet, Home! »

Snow day!

I got to come to work at noon today because of a late freak snow storm in Portland today! Yipeeeee!!!! Since I grew up in southern California, seeing a bunch of snow outside is still really cool. We don't get snow that sticks very often in Portland, and almost never this late in the year. I wanted to stay home and throw snowballs at the cats watching from the sliding doors, but I had to come to the Bad Place. I hope it snows more tomorrow and I don't have to come to work at all! That would be sweet!!!!

No work..no work...no work. Snow Snow Snow!

You may get your wish. Its' snowing again!!!!

I can't believe you guys got snow...we didn't get any this year. Just a few flurries one morning and nothing stuck. I think spring is here now so I'll have to wait until next year.

No luck on the snow day for Friday :( Although I stayed home with a migraine. A distant second place, in my book!

Post a Comment