« Home | My Happy Place » | My sentiments for the day » | Where's Daffy? » | That's SIR to you, mister! » | Word cloud » | Snow day! » | Shuffle » | Rhetorical question » | Jolly bottom » | Where are my binoculars? »

Happy Anniversary!

I can't believe it, but I've been posting to this blog for over a year. They say that time moves faster as you get older and I think this proves it! Who knew I would have anything to say for that long.

Holy sh!t is has been that long. Time does fly. Keep talking chicken boo.

Blah blah blah, yadda yadda yadda!

Happy blogday to you!

Happy Blog Anniversary!

Yeah, Jan was a year for me and it doesn't seem like it has been that long yet...weird.

I am glad you are still at it.

Aww,thanks everybody! I'll try to keep it interesting for you all.

Post a Comment