« Home | Only 48%, huh??? » | I'm in love.......... » | Sing it, Ani » | Happy St Patrick's Day!!! It's a good day to be ... » | My new pet!!! » | What strange habits??? » | Happy Anniversary! » | My Happy Place » | My sentiments for the day » | Where's Daffy? »

Thanks to Mishka, or should I say Robin, for this fun test............ Your results: You are Spider-Man

Spider-Man
80%
Hulk
65%
Superman
60%
Green Lantern
60%
Supergirl
55%
Robin
55%
The Flash
55%
Wonder Woman
50%
Iron Man
50%
Batman
45%
Catwoman
45%
You are intelligent, witty, a bit geeky and have great power and responsibility.

I'm spiderman too!

Wait, this is like Spartacus....

Wonder why us girls all come up as men...we must have some manly characteristics by comic book standards...haha..I wonder what the Chicken comes out to be?

Hey there, Spidey Ian! We can go web slinging together....

Mishka - I think it's more likely that there are just many more male super heroes. I can only think of three females, none of which seem like me! Chicken seems more Batman or Green Lantern to me.

I got the flash, with high percentages of supergirl and wonder woman.
Is that like I'm not a girl, not yet a woman?

Hmmm, I'm starting to doubt the scientific validity of this test now........lol

Post a Comment