« Home | Good hair day gone bad » | Hobbit name » | Dog days » | Further adventures of coconuts » | Bliss » | Coconuts » | Technical "support" » | Here we go »

MIA Makeup

Oh, and my eye makeup has completely disappeared. Again. I don't know where it goes, but every day by lunchtime it's like I never put it on. Does it evaporate? Do microscopic beings lick it off? Does it absorb into my skin? And if so, is it slowly killing me through my eyeballs??? These are the questions I ponder instead of scheduling yet another meeting my boss will reschedule four times............

I used to not take my minimal make up off at night (these days I do and it is so much better) and I would wake up in the morning with more makeup on than I had when I want to sleep. I think it reproduces when I am sleeping...so if you sleep at your desk, perhaps it will come back...

don't tempt me..........LOL

Post a Comment