« Home | Tight squeeze » | Color me crazy! » | Curse you, diaphragm » | Silence » | p.s. » | Book Club » | Hibernation » | ARGH! » | Thanks to P'Nut for another fun Blogthing............ » | Band name »

Biorhythms

All the supposed sleep experts tell you that if you want to sleep well on a regular basis, you should get up at the same time, even on the weekends. That means a 6:30am wake up time on Saturday and Sunday. I’m the first to admit that I have a terrible time getting up for work on Monday, but I ask you……….. If I can’t sleep in on the weekends, what is the use of living?

Um fight the power! I'm sleepin' in.

Screw it, I would rather be a little tired on Monday then miss out on getting some more time on the weekends to just chill...that is what the weekends are for anyhow, huh?

I remember when I was in school, sometimes I would set my alarm on Friday night just so I would have the glory of turning it off on Saturday when it buzzed, defying all the rules...haha.

Nonsense. I get up at 6am every day of the week - because I still can't sleep!!

Afternoon naps! I like that I get up at the buttcrack of dawn on the weekends and get a lot of stuff done before the rest of the world gets going. Sunday mornings are the best day for laundry in my building because no one else is up. I get in, do my 3 loads and out in an hour and a half. It is blissful. Then I take a 2 hr nap in the afternoon. :)

Ian, you poor insomniac :(

Joanne, I'd still rather sleep in, but your plan is a good second choice. Or sleep in AND take a nap!

Post a Comment