« Home | Silence » | p.s. » | Book Club » | Hibernation » | ARGH! » | Thanks to P'Nut for another fun Blogthing............ » | Band name » | Ugh » | Happy Holidaze! » | Snow Day!!! »

Curse you, diaphragm

I have the hiccups. I get them very loud. My coworkers are looking at me funny. I am starting to feel queasy. I will get them at least five more times throughout the day. This is not a good thing.

Do you have any "fix" for it? I plug my nose and drink water (out of tap usually) until I need a breath. It works for me almost every time.

I tried that and it got rid of them for a while, but I will get them again today. I always do! You can also try drinking from a glass while upside down (wrong side of the glass, of course)

BOO!!!!

Did that work?

Wow...I don't get them much but it seems like when I do, they last. J had them not too long ago for the longest I have ever personally seen someone with them...a couple of hours I think.

Hope they are gone now.

Thanks, Ian. That did the trick :) I am happily hiccup free!

Sorry, just found your blog....

Try eating sugar. It really does work. About a tablespoon usually does the trick. Unless you're diabetic, in which case, please ignore that last piece of advice.

Post a Comment