« Home | Color me crazy! » | Curse you, diaphragm » | Silence » | p.s. » | Book Club » | Hibernation » | ARGH! » | Thanks to P'Nut for another fun Blogthing............ » | Band name » | Ugh »

Tight squeeze

I don't know what it is about cats, but the second you put an empty box in front of them, they have this overwhelming urge to get into it. Even when they don't technically fit. Over the holidays, I started a new puzzle. I was sorting out the edge pieces when my cat, Abby, discovered the box. This was not a standard size puzzle box, mind you, but one the more compact ones. Hence, the kitty muffin............... Here is another perspective that shows how small the box really is. She was quite comfortable in there for some time. I don't get it, but if it makes her happy, it's OK by me.

An Abby muffin

Ok, I see an experiment coming on - how many boxes can you squeeze your cat into. It's gotta be done!

My cat chase does that too...we had one of those flat rate priority mail boxes on the floor the other day (3x11x14) and she was determined to get in it, which of course she couldn't since her head wouldn't even fit in the opening.

I think I have pictures of her in just about every thing that she can climb into...laundry baskets, boxes, bags....weird cat.

Sounds like a fun project, Ian. I'll see what I can do!

Tess has a weird love for all things cardboard. She keeps stuffing her head into a toilet paper tube even though it really doesn't fit well and she gets it stuck.

I'd love to see a picture of that, Joanne!

I love it! And I'm totally posting it on our new blog at cheezycatz.blogspot.com!

Post a Comment