« Home | Happy Holidaze! » | Snow Day!!! » | Inspiration » | Hi, my name is Sprite........ » | Flying angels » | 90 questions » | Sticky fingers » | Deep fog » | Mixed bag » | Kiss kiss »

Ugh

Chocolate, I am sad to say, does not make a proper lunch, no matter how much you eat of it. You may now scrape me off the floor from my sugar crash........ (I am cutting out the sugar after the New Year, so I have to eat 20 pounds of candy between now and then. Not exactly healthly, but I'm looking at is as my "last meal" before lockdown!)

Hmmmm I'm doing the same thing.

Yep, this weekend is the last of my free for all...

Three & a half hours into my first day of the new "eating lifestyle" and I'm doing OK! Good luck to all of us for a healthy New Year!

I think chocolate makes a fine lunch. There's no way I could ever cut out the sugar, I'd kill myself. Or kill someone else. Yeah, probably someone else.

Post a Comment