« Home | What a good idea! » | Money pit » | Thanks to Mishka, or should I say Robin, for this ... » | Only 48%, huh??? » | I'm in love.......... » | Sing it, Ani » | Happy St Patrick's Day!!! It's a good day to be ... » | My new pet!!! » | What strange habits??? » | Happy Anniversary! »

Fruitless search

There are no gray curtains for sale anywhere in the Portland area. I have been to at least six different stores and they have no gray curtains. Not even for special order at JC Penney. I know that colors go in and out of fashion. But is is really necessary to erase all trace of a color once its popularity drops below "everyone must have it"?

what about target???
walmart??
pier I?

It is because they are the color of Portland skies.

All of my window treatments have come from Penney's. Can't say I ever tried to find grey curtains, though. That's really odd, I would have thought it would be a fairly popular color.

Can you just buy the fabric and make them or are they really complicated ones...I had to make curtains for a few windows in almost every place we have lived (really simple ones though).

Post a Comment