« Home | Fruitless search » | What a good idea! » | Money pit » | Thanks to Mishka, or should I say Robin, for this ... » | Only 48%, huh??? » | I'm in love.......... » | Sing it, Ani » | Happy St Patrick's Day!!! It's a good day to be ... » | My new pet!!! » | What strange habits??? »

Progress!

We were very productive last night and got a few things done on the house. We now have a working light/fan/heater in the bathroom ceiling........ a custom-made medicine cabinet............. and actual light switches in the wall instead of bare, live wires sticking out! I also painted the kitchen. Never let it be said that we are afraid of color! It reminds me of tomato soup. I'm not sure I like the color, but it's done and it's staying that way for the time being. There is still much to do, but it feels good to see some tangible results from all our hard work!

Looks really good. I like the red a lot. Mmmmmmm Tomato soup.

It's more orange than I would have liked, I think. It's more brick color than red. But very dramatic!

Love the red! Come do my house, will you? :)

Take care,
Sublime

Very campbells soup can-ish. Warhol would be proud!

I'm always excited when we finish a household project.

Love the blood stained ceiling ;)

Only the walls are dripping with blood, Ian! Actually, the first time I used the paint, I freaked myself out when I saw some on my hand and though I'd injured myself.

I'm very fussy with reds, but I really like that color. It's really nice in contrast to the white cupboards & doors.

I've heard, on several occassions, that that red is a color that stimulates the appetite and subconsciously encourages people to eat more, that's why it's often used in restaurants.

Post a Comment