« Home | MIA Makeup » | Good hair day gone bad » | Hobbit name » | Dog days » | Further adventures of coconuts » | Bliss » | Coconuts » | Technical "support" » | Here we go »

Private affairs

I was driving to work the other day and some guy was walking down the street brushing his teeth! He had his toothbrush, of course, along with the tube of toothpaste and a cup of water for rinsing. Now I am all for multi-tasking and I run late in the morning just about every day, but there are some things that should be kept private. If he'd started brushing his tongue, I probably would have to run him over.

I think I only brush in public when I am camping...but then growing up in my house, we would go in the bathroom when others were in there, just the females would....so I probably am not the most modest person to comment....I have to remember sometimes that my husband probably doesn't want to know "everything" about me....

I was married for seven years before my husband and I ever used the facilities in each other's presence. I thought that was ridiculous, but that's what he was comfortable with. Made it damn inconvenient with only one bathroom!

Post a Comment