« Home | Inspiration » | Hi, my name is Sprite........ » | Flying angels » | 90 questions » | Sticky fingers » | Deep fog » | Mixed bag » | Kiss kiss » | Birthday extravaganza! » | Batten down the hatches! »

Snow Day!!!

We had another freak snow storm Sunday here in Portland. I say freak storm because whenever they say it will snow, it never does and when it does snow and ice up, like it did Sunday, the forecasters never see it coming. I was on my way to finish my Christmas shopping Sunday when it blew in, so I wasn't able to get it done. But, whoopee and hallelujuah! The college closed Monday and I got a free day off. The weather was fine by the time I got up on Monday, so I went and did my shopping then. I am all done with the purchasing. Now I just need to wrap a few more things and finish one more batch of cookies and I'm good to go. Ho ho ho! p.s. Procrastinating on shipping packages is very costly!

I'm glad you got your shopping done but I think I need the rest of the week off. PLEASE SNOW MORE!!

Post a Comment