« Home | Snow Day!!! » | Inspiration » | Hi, my name is Sprite........ » | Flying angels » | 90 questions » | Sticky fingers » | Deep fog » | Mixed bag » | Kiss kiss » | Birthday extravaganza! »

Happy Holidaze!

Ahhh, Xmas has finally passed and I can somewhat catch my breath. We went to three family gatherings in a week and survived them all. Other than one comment of "that's the only political button we'll ever agree with" after seeing my "I'm pro-cupcake and I VOTE!" button from Cupcake Royale in Seattle, it went very smoothly. Religion and politics were carefully avoided and everyone had a wonderful time. I am home alone today, as extra days off is one perk of working for an institution of higher learning. You would think that I would be being productive, cleaning up the debris from present opening and catching up on all the housework. But, NO! I have been staying in bed until 11am snuggling with the cat, checking email, playing Yahoo games and goofing off. It's now 3pm and my sweetie will be home in about four hours. I just balanced my checkbook (gawd, that was depressing!) and I am off to the mall to exchange the most awesome, kick ass boots my wonderful bf got me for Xmas for a smaller size. (Burning Man, here I come!!!) Then it's back here for clean up, laundry and making a spaghetti dinner with my yummy New Seasons chicken italian sausage. I am determined to salvage at least part of the day!