« Home | Biorhythms » | Tight squeeze » | Color me crazy! » | Curse you, diaphragm » | Silence » | p.s. » | Book Club » | Hibernation » | ARGH! » | Thanks to P'Nut for another fun Blogthing............ »

Four Things

This is thanks to Mishka, who got it from Just a Girl............. Four Jobs I’ve Had in My Life Chuck E. Cheese Ball Crawl Attendant Waitress Chiropractor Administrative Assistant Four Movies I Could Watch Over and Over Sleepless in Seattle Monty Python & the Holy Grail Money Pit The Christmas Story Four Places I Have Lived Fontana, CA Whittier, CA Gresham, OR Portland, OR Four TV Shows I Love to Watch Amazing Race Gilmore Girls Survivor Buffy the Vampire Slayer Four Places I Have Been on Holiday Bahamas Hawaii Mexico Black Rock City (Burning Man) Four of My Favorite Dishes Pad Thai Enchiladas Any Italian pasta Macaroni & Cheese Four Websites I Visit Yahoo Jigzone Blogs Online class Four Places I Would Rather Be Right Now In Bed On a massage table In a hot tub On a tropical beach

What is this Chuck E Cheese I keep hearing about?

Ian I don't think you want to know.

a hot tub I can do for you!!!!

Chuck E Cheese is a chain of pizza restaurants geared towards kids. There is a person dressed as a giant rat running around (a la Mickey Mouse, but skankier) and a very loud game room with skeet ball and the ball crawl. If you really want to know, their website is http://www.chuckecheese.com/

But never eat there. Trust me on this.

But I have to eat there now!!

Let us know the next time you're in the States and we'll meet you there for lunch! But don't say we didn't warn you!!!

Post a Comment