« Home | Where are my binoculars? » | UGH » | Freudian slip? » | Music of Life » | I'd like to thank the Academy...... » | Stealth blogger » | Home, Sweet, Home! » | Almost there » | Positive signs » | The waiting game continues.......... »

Jolly bottom

It is now officially a Laundry Crisis. I had to wear my red plaid Xmas undies to work today! I usually keep on top of laundry, as it is one of the few household chores I actually enjoy. But the washer & dryer are not hooked up at the new house and we have not been at the old house long enough to change stuff over. Not to mention the washer & dryer are buried in stuff right now. But I got a load done last night and actually got up early enough this morning to drop by the old house on my way to work to start a new load. That might be some kind of miracle!

Wait, we're supposed to wash our clothes? :)

I totally understand. I did a couple loads yesterday although they won't be dry until the end of the week. :-)

Ian - I suppose that's up to you, but that may be contributing to you not finding a steady girl!

Chicken - I don't know how you do the hang dry method of laundry in a place that rains nine months out of the year!

I know how that moving stuff can go, believe me...have moved a lot.

I do the hanging thing too but if I truly need something right away, I'll throw it in the dryer. I just hate using the electricity if I don't have to, and I got used to hanging everything in Japan.

The Crisis has been downgraded to a Situation, since I found a stash of decent undergarments that I had left at the old house when we were still sleeping there half time. Plus I've got some laundry done!

Haha. It's a lot more than that, believe me! :(

Post a Comment