« Home | Rhetorical question » | Jolly bottom » | Where are my binoculars? » | UGH » | Freudian slip? » | Music of Life » | I'd like to thank the Academy...... » | Stealth blogger » | Home, Sweet, Home! » | Almost there »

Shuffle

I have been really into music lately, filling up my iTunes with all kinds of stuff, even though I don't have an iPod or a MP3 player. Every time I go to the library, I pick up a couple of random CDs, based on covers that catch my attention or interesting names and titles. You never know what you are going to end up with. Right now, I am listening to a strange, post-industrial rock/punk sort of thing from a person called Lorette Velvette. The first two songs were instrumental, and now she is singing from what seems like far away. There were some strains of blues in there too. I found a really, really good Celtic band that I loved this way, so I will keep picking stuff at random and see how many gems I come up with. I want to make a bunch of mix CDs until I can afford a MP3 player.

Lorette sounds really interesting.

I took it back to the library after listening to a couple songs. It was interesting, but not something I would listen to on a regular basis. I also got a CD from Rachael Sage, who apparently opened for Ani DiFranco. I liked that much better!

Post a Comment