« Home | Progress! » | Fruitless search » | What a good idea! » | Money pit » | Thanks to Mishka, or should I say Robin, for this ... » | Only 48%, huh??? » | I'm in love.......... » | Sing it, Ani » | Happy St Patrick's Day!!! It's a good day to be ... » | My new pet!!! »

Sugar high

Somebody please take these away from me before I make myself HURL!!! This is on my desk at work, with a couple of fun pens that my grandma gave me for Xmas.

I bet you ate the whole packet! Go on, admit it!

I can't keep candy around the house. I have good self control, but the Hubby- not so much.

Grandma's are good for fun pens!

Oh, FINE, I admit it. I ate the whole rest of the bag! And I enjoyed all but the last dozen of them!!!!!!!!!

Are you feeling slightly ill now?

Not today, but then I haven't opened the bag of jelly beans yet!

I am addicted, I know......

Post a Comment