« Home | There they are! » | Where, oh where, have my lips gone? » | Laundromat etiquette » | Plagiarism is fun! » | Private affairs » | MIA Makeup » | Good hair day gone bad » | Hobbit name » | Dog days » | Further adventures of coconuts »

zzzzzzzzz

Why do I consistently stay up too late on work nights? I know I feel like a zombie all day and am not productive. I know it gives me a headache and makes me queasy. And yet, there I am way too late, talking about life, the universe and everything. I just can't help myself. Getting up early, or getting up anytime to an alarm, is just wrong and no matter how many years I work, it will never be right. And I am just stubborn enough to keep fighting it, even though I will always have to get up and I will always be a zombie because I stayed up too late.

I don't think you will ever change. Too bad you don't like coffee but I guess you could do the Dew to wake up.

I already had a Mountain Dew earlier. I might need another one to get through the afternoon. It's all bf's fault....he's got me hooked on caffeine!

It's a body clock thing...mine is a night owl naturally, I have to force it to be anything else...explains why I am awake right now while J is sleeping and we both have to get up at the same time tomorrow...

Post a Comment