« Home | Don't fence me in! » | Four Things » | Biorhythms » | Tight squeeze » | Color me crazy! » | Curse you, diaphragm » | Silence » | p.s. » | Book Club » | Hibernation »

WOW

My boyfriend/partner and I are buying a house together. If all goes according to plan, we will sign loan documents today or tomorrow and will have the keys on Monday. I had given up hope of ever owning a house, after some unfornuate life choices in my youth. I also never believed I would fall and love and commit to anothe person again. This is a dream come true and I still can't really believe it. For some reason, it's really hitting me at this moment. How do I wrap my mind around this? WOW.

Pinch yourself, you aren't dreaming....you deserve to have a great life.

I remember being a bit shell shocked the day we signed the papers on our house in WA...it was very exciting to know it was ours.

Congrats on your good fortune.

Thanks, Mishka. I will feel really blessed and happy.....as soon as we can finally sign the papers. More on that later.

Wow! That's exciting! Congratulations. :)

Post a Comment