« Home | Happy Birthday, Chicken!!! » | Sugar high » | Progress! » | Fruitless search » | What a good idea! » | Money pit » | Thanks to Mishka, or should I say Robin, for this ... » | Only 48%, huh??? » | I'm in love.......... » | Sing it, Ani »

Feline Fun Friday

P'Nut inspired me to partake in Feline Fun Friday........ Here's our cat Ella. Also known as Smelly Elly and the Evil One.

It just killed a zebra, right?

Exactly, Ian. She is ferocious that way! (Actually it's a bean bag)

Yes, Mini. She is an attention whore and LOVES to be petted, but you have to be careful because she' been know to shred your hand. Beware of pointy side up!

Ella is bella! She looks very much like a cat I when I was in my twenties and got my first apartment! Thanks for bringing that memory to the surface, Ella!

Post a Comment