« Home | BOO! » | Moving » | The secret is out » | Land of the living » | The Cold That Will Not Die! » | I want a cracker! » | Tally ho! » | States I've visited » | My cyborg name » | Pardon me? »

30 days is 30 days

I gave my 30-day notice on the 15th, so legally I had to stay and pay rent until Nov 14th, right? My landlady told me last night that she thought I would be out by the 1st, so she rented out my apartment starting on the 4th. Um, yeah, hello? I will still be living there and I'm not really looking for a roommate! She said I could move out earlier if I want to, and not pay rent. This would save me about $150 and get the whole moving thing over with a week earlier. I'm seriously considering it, but I'm already a total stress case about the Halloween party tomorrow and just thinking about moving NEXT weekend is giving me heart palpitations. Decisions, decisions........... Update: I have decided to move early to save money and get it done. We painted the trim in our new bedroom last night and will paint the room tomorrow. Woo hoo! I'm moving AGAIN :P

Well, if you need the money, then go for it...otherwise, make her wait and you can destress the situation for yourself...congrats on the move though.

Post a Comment