« Home | Moving » | The secret is out » | Land of the living » | The Cold That Will Not Die! » | I want a cracker! » | Tally ho! » | States I've visited » | My cyborg name » | Pardon me? » | Not so difficult choices »

BOO!

Halloween is my favorite holiday and I'm very excited about our many activities this weekend. Christmas used to be my favorite, but with three or four different branches of the family, none of which get along very well with each other, to deal with and the heavy toll on my pocketbook from the gift giving, I have switched to Halloween. We are giving a party at bf's (soon to be our) house Friday night. In retrospect, trying to do a big party with a lot of decorating and cooking on a Friday night right after work is probably not the best plan. But I thinki it will be awesome. I can't give too many details because Chicken might come and I want her to be surprised. But there will be dark corridors and scary surprises, along with pumpkin carving and some games. Saturday night, we are going to the pumpkin farm to ride the tractor and do the corn maize. Then we are going to a HUGE, kick ass party as a fundraiser for the wonderful City Repair Project here in Portland. We went last year and there were about 1000 people in three floors of a wareshouse. Time to put those boogie shoes on! Have a happy Halloween, everybody!

Damn you got shpogged fast. I'll try to make it Friday night. It sounds like a lot of fun.

I am jealous...I love Halloween in Portland. Found out the man is coming back on Saturday so I am forcing him to dress up with me and go to a party at a local pub we visit from time to time...should be fun.

I went to a pumpkin patch in Phoenix (not a real one but most 6 year olds don't know that) and the tractor ride was actually fun.

We are going to the pumpkin patch/corn maize on Saturday (wanna come chicken?) for a good old fashioned tractor ride too!

You'll have to come out for Halloween some year, Mishka :)

Post a Comment