« Home | The Cold That Will Not Die! » | I want a cracker! » | Tally ho! » | States I've visited » | My cyborg name » | Pardon me? » | Not so difficult choices » | Sticky fingers » | This is more like it! » | What kind of appliance are you? »

Land of the living

I am pleased to report that I am back in the land of the living! Not that it was an easy journey. I did finally go to the doctor when my eye was blood shot and oozing.......welcome, pink eye! Not to mention a mild sinus infection. But after antibiotics in my eye and in my mouth, I am feeling much, much better! Don't forget to wash those hands, kids! Taking some vitamins and getting a decent night's sleep wouldn't hurt either. I have a feeling it's going to be a BAD cold and flu season!!!

Yay flu shots! :) I've had pink eye once. I was an adult and headed to a teacher job fair in Anchorage. I went, but made sure to wash my hands religiously all weekend long to avoid contamination.

OOOOh...I have never had pink eye but seeing someone with it just makes me think it must be miserable.

Glad you are on the mends. I stay away from flu shots. Haven't have the flu since I was little and I think if I got the shot, I would definitely get the flu...if it isn't broke, don't fix it. Right?

Post a Comment