« Home | My cyborg name » | Pardon me? » | Not so difficult choices » | Sticky fingers » | This is more like it! » | What kind of appliance are you? » | It's all relative » | Like sands through the hour glass » | Going home to Cali » | Unscheduled bliss »

States I've visited

This is cool. I didn't realize how many I've actually visited. Thanks, Mishka, for the idea :)

You have been to a lot of states!!

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Wow, you've even been to Alaska. See any bears or Ben Stein up there?

Blake

Hate to tell you this but Sonya is a spam comment...don't you just hate them?

I am really enjoyed your Burning Man pics....are you going to post on the trip at all?

Hmm, no Ben Stein, but we did see a bear and a couple of moose. The biggest wildlife was, of course, the monumental mosquitoes that fly so slowly you can plan your attack before they reach you!

(SPAM!?! UGH! I've been bamboozled!)

You can delete her....just click on the little trashcan and throw her away where she belongs...

Post a Comment