« Home | Not so difficult choices » | Sticky fingers » | This is more like it! » | What kind of appliance are you? » | It's all relative » | Like sands through the hour glass » | Going home to Cali » | Unscheduled bliss » | PAIN! » | Here are pictures from the last competition in Oce... »

Pardon me?

While in the airport, going through the security check, I could have sworn the guy said "Please remove your wallet, CHEESE, belt or any other metal objects from your person." It took me a minute to realize he said keys. For a minute there, I thought there was a ban on dairy products along with nail clippers and lighters. On a related note, I can understand sending tennis shoes and dress shoes through the x-ray machine, but how on earth is somebody going to hide something in a wafer thin flip flop?! That poor girl really, really didn't want to walk barefoot on the nasty airport floor and I can't blame her. All in all, the whole airport thing was a lot less annoying than I expected it to be. But MAN am I glad to be home in Oregon :)

Cheese is very dangerous if in the wrong hands. Luckily we are ECN members and know how to handle cheese properly.

We are CCH's.........Certified Cheese Handlers!!!

I think in this day and age, thinking about footware before going to the airport is necessary. I try not to wear anything that is hard to get off or would require me to walk barefoot for any portion of my trip. Flipflops are just not thinking ahead...hope she had some sanitizer with her.

She was carting a kid, stroller, suitcase and diaper bag. I don't think she was expecting to put her flip flops through.

Post a Comment