« Home | The secret is out » | Land of the living » | The Cold That Will Not Die! » | I want a cracker! » | Tally ho! » | States I've visited » | My cyborg name » | Pardon me? » | Not so difficult choices » | Sticky fingers »

Moving

So my boyfriend and I are going to try and buy a house in January, which is very exciting! In the meantime, I have decided to move in with him (and his roommates). This is not exactly the correct thing to do in my family, considering we aren't getting married and don't plan to in the forseeable future. The most annoying part of dealing with my family is explaining the situation, and my reasons for not getting married, over and over and over again. I wish there was a family bulletin board where you could just make the announcement, provide any relevant details, and be done with it. Then they can gossip and tsk-tsk to their hearts content and I don't have to hear it!

Be warned... it changes everything!

Eek! You've been blogspammed!

Because I am the evil in my family, I email them important stuff. They can discuss until their heart's content but I don't have to care. :)

Good luck on the house.

Yes, email is a beautiful thing! I basically told my dad to stay out of my life by email and avoided the whole nasty argument about it :)

This is what happens when you are the only blue in a red family...huh?

Exactly, Mishka! Although, in their defense, they are taking it pretty well.

Post a Comment