« Home | Sticky fingers » | This is more like it! » | What kind of appliance are you? » | It's all relative » | Like sands through the hour glass » | Going home to Cali » | Unscheduled bliss » | PAIN! » | Here are pictures from the last competition in Oce... » | Disappointing results »

Not so difficult choices

I am getting ready to go to Burning Man, and I have been collecting costumes for months. The other day, I tried on a bunch of stuff that I had bought to see what went with what, etc. I was very distressed to find that several of the clothing items I had purchased no longer fit my marginally larger ass, including the very cool fuzzy zebra miniskirt that matches my hunny's zebra pants and hat. Hunny pointed out that I could either buy more costumes or not eat anything for two week. So......... I ate a Snickers bar on the way to Goodwill! Yeah, it's the easy way out, but way more fun!

That sh!t is freakin hilarious!

Funny, hunny...

I just saw a couple of pictures of myself from two days ago and I was disgusted to the point of tears...I'll be on the "Survivor" diet for a few days...it is terrible. I feel for you, and you will have a blast at Burning Man.

The good news is that I could actually get all of the clothes on my body and zipped/buttoned. The bad news is that if I sat down or, god forbid, tried to ride a bike, they would have split. My butt was only marginally larger, so I'm sonsoling myself with that :)

Post a Comment