« Home | This is more like it! » | What kind of appliance are you? » | It's all relative » | Like sands through the hour glass » | Going home to Cali » | Unscheduled bliss » | PAIN! » | Here are pictures from the last competition in Oce... » | Disappointing results » | I want summer vacation!!! »

Sticky fingers

I have just discovered that it is not a good idea to eat a bagel with peanut butter while trying to type emails. Oops! I think the PB is just on the top of the keys. (I hope)

mmmmmm bagel

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

mmmmm peanut butter!

I have never had B and PB...my bagels are usually onion so the PB doesn't really go but I might have to get some plain ones to try it out...hope your keyboard survives.

I like the honey wheat bagels with peanut butter. I usually eat one with a cup of yogurt, preferably peach. YUM!

Post a Comment