« Home | It's all relative » | Like sands through the hour glass » | Going home to Cali » | Unscheduled bliss » | PAIN! » | Here are pictures from the last competition in Oce... » | Disappointing results » | I want summer vacation!!! » | I still work here!!! » | Winner's circle »

What kind of appliance are you?

I am a Fridge! You can keep your cool, even when faced with a heated situation. You enjoy being the center of attention, and people come to you for advice or when they want something. People also like to stick things to the front of your body. Take the test here.

I'm a fridge too which didn't match most of my answers ???

I don't like that test..it said I was a spork and utterly useless....:(

Sporks are not uterly useless!!! Ask Free Mind Sprite....she knows a lot about sporks.

Nice article,

If you want, I can link you up from my blog to your blog if you do the same for me. Let me know. Will keep reading your stuff...

The pr0fessi0nal

I think my comments have been hijacked by knitting fanatics!!!

I am a spork like Mishka.
You are a spork! You are a mismatched hodgepodge of a personality, and as such, utterly useless.

Welcome, fellow Sporks! My nickname is Spork and it is sporkalicious to be a Spork!!!

Post a Comment