« Home | Batten down the hatches! » | Murphy's Law » | 30 days is 30 days » | BOO! » | Moving » | The secret is out » | Land of the living » | The Cold That Will Not Die! » | I want a cracker! » | Tally ho! »

Birthday extravaganza!

We went up to Seattle this weekend for a dear friend's birthday party and to see the new Harry Potter movie. It was a total blast! We brought a pinata, filled her car with baloons, hid love notes and inspirational quotes all over the house (and I do mean everywhere - one of mine is in her waffles!), and created a scavenger hunt all over the house. Then we made her wear a tiara and pink boa to the movie theater. It's such a blessing to have such wonderful, fun, creative friends! My birthday is in a couple of weeks. I hope they don't feel the need to reciprocate! I really don't need that much attention.

Sounds like tons o' fun!!

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Sounds like you had fun...how was the flick?

The movie was very good in what they showed, but I was disappointed at how much they cut out of the book. I know they couldn't film all 700 pages but there were so many holes, I wondered how someone who hadn't read the book would follow the story.

Post a Comment