« Home | Flying angels » | 90 questions » | Sticky fingers » | Deep fog » | Mixed bag » | Kiss kiss » | Birthday extravaganza! » | Batten down the hatches! » | Murphy's Law » | 30 days is 30 days »

Hi, my name is Sprite........

And I am a Blistex addict. There, I said it. I want it morning, noon and night and I get cranky when I run out or lose it. All said, if I had to have an addiction, I think this is an OK one. At least my lips are soft!

Yeah I think Blistex contains an addictive chemical. It dries your lips out so you have to use it a million times a day. I’m a Burt’s Bees girl, al natural.

I tried a few non-petroleum lip balms, but they don't last long enough. I lost my Blistex once and went a whole day without it. I thought my lips would crack and fall off! It was a terrible feeling!!!

I use whatever is handy but I prefer some kind of lip balm over using lipstick...that sh1t seems to dry my lips out...however sometimes I like how it looks.

I use blistex, carmex, banana boat, chapstick...I think I have a tube of lip stuff in my nightstand, near my computer, in my back pack, and in both cars...

I have one in my purse and in my bathroom at all times. I usually have one or two spare, in case I lose one! I really don't like Chapstick. It's too waxy for me.

Post a Comment