« Home | Mixed bag » | Kiss kiss » | Birthday extravaganza! » | Batten down the hatches! » | Murphy's Law » | 30 days is 30 days » | BOO! » | Moving » | The secret is out » | Land of the living »

Deep fog

It is very foggy outside, to the point I can only see the closest tree in a valley of trees from my office window. I think the fog has penetrated my brain, because I am moving zombie slow today. I've been here for an hour and a half and all I've managed to do is read my horoscope and fill out one form. It doesn't help that this was my work-related horoscope for the day........ "You will have a hard time motivating yourself to do anything but the most routine tasks, but if you can stall for time and just goof off, you might discover the winning idea you've been looking for. " Not very inspiring, I must say!