« Home | WOW » | Don't fence me in! » | Four Things » | Biorhythms » | Tight squeeze » | Color me crazy! » | Curse you, diaphragm » | Silence » | p.s. » | Book Club »

The silver lining

The heater vent cover in the bathroom has been sitting on the counter for a few days, waiting to be replaced. Since the furnace is less than 10 feet away, the air comes out of the vent full blast and straight off the furnace. This makes the ambient temperature in the bathroom about 82 degrees when the furnace is running, as it does most of the morning. I was quietly grumbling to myself about it this morning, while getting ready for work in a light sweat. Then the heating component of my hair dryer blew out. I packed up my back up this weekend, in preparation for our move. Luckily, the heater vent was blowing out warm and strong enough to dry my hair, hillbilly style. It’s a bit flat from being blown on straight down, but at least I didn’t leave with wet hair!

You're moving? I thought you guys were buying the house you already live in? Did I misunderstand or did something just change?

Confusion is a normal way to be for me...no worries.

Post a Comment