« Home | Home, Sweet, Home! » | Almost there » | Positive signs » | The waiting game continues.......... » | I'm mobile » | Update » | Deep breaths » | The silver lining » | WOW » | Don't fence me in! »

Stealth blogger

Hee hee hee!!! I am typing this post while sitting in a staff meeting! I am supposed to be taking minutes, but I am bored and I don't care about what they are talking about. I don't really have anything of interest to say at the moment, but the fact that I am blogging in the middle of a room of uppity up managers makes me all tingly inside!

Haha. That's it. The rebellion needs to start with little things like this :)

Viva la revolucion!!!!!

You rebel you....that is cool that you could be online in a staff meeting...

I'm afraid these might not be the best minutes I've ever taken, but if they said someething more interesting, I might pay better attention!!!

Breakin' the law, breakin' the law!

Post a Comment