« Home | Update » | Deep breaths » | The silver lining » | WOW » | Don't fence me in! » | Four Things » | Biorhythms » | Tight squeeze » | Color me crazy! » | Curse you, diaphragm »

I'm mobile

I am typing this post on my new work laptop. Finally! I can't see half the network drives and it takes 10 minutes to boot, but at least it is sitting on my desk and I can use the darn thing. Woo hoo!

What?! No network drives? Um hello!

Ah laptops. Enable a man to blog and pee at the same time :)

Ooooh! I never thought about taking my laptop in the bathroom with me...what an idea Ian. Haha.

Glad you finally got the machine on your desk, hope they work the kinks out soon.

They have to reinstall the Novell client and Sophos anti-virus and hopefully that will work. Or something like that. My eyes kinda glazed over after a few minutes!

Post a Comment