« Home | I'm mobile » | Update » | Deep breaths » | The silver lining » | WOW » | Don't fence me in! » | Four Things » | Biorhythms » | Tight squeeze » | Color me crazy! »

The waiting game continues..........

We are going to sign papers on Saturday morning, but there is still an issue with the seller and his bank, so we don't know whether the deal will go through or not, regardless of us signing. We did get an extension on the closing, so Monday is not the ultimate deadline anymore. But it could be a few more days before we find out whether we get the house or not. This has been so frustrating and difficult, I almost don't care whether we get this house or not. I guess I've detached a bit to keep myself from being heartbroken. I just feel.....indifferent. Or maybe it's my stuffy head and nagging cough getting the best of me. Anyway, I'd better get my fingers limbered up for signing my name 300 times tomorrow.

It'll work out...and you will be so excited. We had a few snags on our first one too but it gets easier and when you get those keys, there is no feeling like it.

They say that moving house is one of the most stressful things you will ever do...

Moving house can't possibly be as stressful as BUYING this house has been! Until, of course, we start trying to replace the wood boring beetle damage in the crawlspace....LOL

Post a Comment