« Home | I'd like to thank the Academy...... » | Stealth blogger » | Home, Sweet, Home! » | Almost there » | Positive signs » | The waiting game continues.......... » | I'm mobile » | Update » | Deep breaths » | The silver lining »

Music of Life

Thanks to Ian for this trip down memory’s lane. This site will tell you what the top song was on any particular date. The song on your date of birth is considered your “Birth Song”. Here’s mine! I AM WOMAN (Helen Reddy) I am woman, hear me roar In numbers too big to ignore And I know too much to go back and pretend cause I’ve heard it all before And I’ve been down there on the floor No ones ever gonna keep me down again CHORUS Oh yes, I am wise But it’s wisdom born of pain Yes, I’ve paid the price But look how much I gained If I have to, I can do anything I am strong (strong) I am invincible (invincible) I am woman You can bend but never break me cause it only serves to make me More determined to achieve my final goal And I come back even stronger Not a novice any longer cause you’ve deepened the conviction in my soul CHORUS I am woman watch me grow See me standing toe to toe As I spread my lovin’ arms across the land But I’m still an embryo With a long, long way to go Until I make my brother understand The song on the day of your 18th birthday is considered your “Life Song”. I couldn't recall the song, but after sampling it, I clearly remember them playing this at the prom! Sappy, but a nice, reassuring message. BECAUSE I LOVE YOU (Stevie B) I got your letter From the postman Just the other day So I decided To write you this song Just to let you know Exactly the way I feel To let you know My love's for real Because I love you And I'll do anything I'll give you my heart My everything CHORUS: Because I love you I'll be right by your side To be alive To be your guy If you should feel That I don't really care And that you're starting to lose ground Just let me reassure you That you can count on me And that I will always be around Because I love you My heart's an open door Girl, won't you please come on in

But do you really roar, that's the question! :)

ROOOOOOAAAAAAAARRRRRRRR!!!!

Actually, I find that speaking with authority along with an intense stare is more effective in getting people to obey than roaring.

My birth song is Rock the Boat and my life song is Baby Got Back! That just doesn't bode well for me...

Post a Comment