« Home | Sand sculpture » | zzzzzzzzz » | There they are! » | Where, oh where, have my lips gone? » | Laundromat etiquette » | Plagiarism is fun! » | Private affairs » | MIA Makeup » | Good hair day gone bad » | Hobbit name »

Cannon Beach link

Here is the link to the Cannon Beach Sand Sculpture site............ http://www.cannon-beach.net/cbsandcastle.html

I am guessing that the smokey the bear one, won....it looked pretty cool. Really looks like fun as long as you don't get sunburnt.

I don't know who won that year. As soon as Chicken shows me how to pictures on my blog, I will show you what we did!

I have yet to get sunburned, but my hunny has both times this summer, even though it's cloudy. This time we remembered to bring sunscreen. Next time, we'll have to remember to USE it.......

Definitely post pics of yours. I always wished that I make sand sculptures like that. I would see people doing them all the time on the beach in SoCal when I was a kid. They must have been practicing for competitions. I could barely even make a regular castle.

Post a Comment