« Home | Disappointing results » | I want summer vacation!!! » | I still work here!!! » | Winner's circle » | Whoa, it's wi-fi! » | Getting to know........Mind Sprite! » | Sandango » | I'm a code writing fool » | Our mascot, Monkey, making friends with the octopus  » | The tower and castle. The tower has a winding pat... »

Here are pictures from the last competition in Ocean Shores, where the team won first place. I'll put the most recent competition pictures up when I get them downloaded off the camera. Willy Wonka Violet Beauregarde - "Blueberry Girl" - and Oompa Loompas Charlie Factory with Golden Goose and "bad egg" Veruca Salt Mike TV Candy conveyer belts Chocolate waterfall and Augustus Gloop in the pipe

These are pretty awesome. Looks like you guys have a great game plan especially with the new movie coming out...

Those are so cool!! I can't wait to see what you come up with next.

Wow! Those are so amazing! I might be a tiny bit envious that you do this. I've always been impressed by sand sculptures like that, they're just too cool.

Even though we didn't win the second time (same design), all the spectators seem to really enjoy it, especially the kids. That is a good consolation :)

Post a Comment