« Home | Going home to Cali » | Unscheduled bliss » | PAIN! » | Here are pictures from the last competition in Oce... » | Disappointing results » | I want summer vacation!!! » | I still work here!!! » | Winner's circle » | Whoa, it's wi-fi! » | Getting to know........Mind Sprite! »

Like sands through the hour glass

There are not enough hours in the day to do everything I need to do. This is especially true on weekends, where some strange time-space continuum thingie makes the time run faster. Also, it should be illegal to have to start work before 10:00am on Mondays.

Yeah and if your Monday starts out like ours did you should be able to call it quits and go home.

I feel for you (as I don't work Mondays or any day for that matter)....ahhh the glory of being a student (until of course I have a deadline and then become a stress monster).

I have visitors coming this next week and I have a million things to do so I am with you on the "need more hours in the day" thing. If you figure out a way to get more...let me know.

I need to invent some time-bending machine that allows me extra time on the weekend and Monday mornings!

Post a Comment