« Home | PAIN! » | Here are pictures from the last competition in Oce... » | Disappointing results » | I want summer vacation!!! » | I still work here!!! » | Winner's circle » | Whoa, it's wi-fi! » | Getting to know........Mind Sprite! » | Sandango » | I'm a code writing fool »

Unscheduled bliss

For the first time in many weeks, I have no plans this weekend. I don't need to be anywhere in particular at any particular time. What a divine prospect!!!

So what did you do with your free time...it seems for me, when I don't have plans, I get set to do a bunch of little things I have been putting off and then I end up just putting them off more and not really doing much of anything...I guess I work better under pressure...haha.

Slept in (hurrah!), did some shopping for miscellaneous stuff for Burning Man (see link), visited my aunt & uncle at a campground and had a weinie roast. It was relaxing and fun and nice not to really have to be anywhere in particular! (I work better under pressure too. Last minute term papers, anyone?!?)

Post a Comment