« Home | Cannon Beach link » | Sand sculpture » | zzzzzzzzz » | There they are! » | Where, oh where, have my lips gone? » | Laundromat etiquette » | Plagiarism is fun! » | Private affairs » | MIA Makeup » | Good hair day gone bad »

Going home to Mama's

I successfully talked my mother out of going to dinner with my visiting aunt & uncle at the Olive Garden and instead to go to this great non-chain Italian place in town. I am very happy about this! My aunt & uncle are foodies and they can go to OG anytime. I wanted to show off a little of our local cuisine. Hopefully my mom (the pickiest eater in the whole world & who hates to spend money in restaurants) will find something she likes. This is also where me and my hunny went on our first date, so hopefully my memory of the food isn't colored by the fabulous company that night :) Oh, and if you're ever in Portland, OR, you really need to try Mama Mia's............

I'm sure the Olive Garden sucks in comparison to Mama Mia's. Good move.

I'm not a big fan of Olive Garden even when there isn't a fantastic local place to go!

Post a Comment