« Home | Here are pictures from the last competition in Oce... » | Disappointing results » | I want summer vacation!!! » | I still work here!!! » | Winner's circle » | Whoa, it's wi-fi! » | Getting to know........Mind Sprite! » | Sandango » | I'm a code writing fool » | Our mascot, Monkey, making friends with the octopus  »

PAIN!

Between hauling buckets of water, shovelling sand for an hour and crouching/squatting to carve for four hours, I have completely messed up my back. My neck and shoulder are totally seized up and I can barely move my head or lift my arm. Darn it!!! It really stinks not being able to do hardly anything physical without paying the price for days and days afterward. I am NOT that old! It isn't fair!!!! (sorry for the whining. I'll stop now)

Take some motrin and try to sleep with your back straight (on your back or on your tummy with no pillow) for a few days. It sounds mostly like muscle strain that will work itself out given some time.

You are not old, you are just using unusual muscles and they will always tell you so afterward, no matter how old you are...

I'm sorry chicken. I hope you feel better. Hey once you do it more often you'll have muscles of steel.

Muscles of steel, eh? I find that VERY hard to imagine! LOL

Post a Comment